Spruce Wilderness Lodge offers two log chalets with showers, flush toilets, wood stoves for heat, propane stoves, and fridges. Each chalet has a double size bed, two twin beds, and a double size hide-a-bed to ensure a comfortable sleep.
Price: $150.00 per night
Click here to see pictures and details of the chalets.
Our six cottages feature wood stoves for heat, cold running water, propane stoves and fridges. These cottages can accommodate varying numbers of guests. Bathing facilities for the cottages are available in the central washhouse, which is equipped with hot showers and flush toilets.
Price: $70.00 - $120.00 per night
Click here to see pictures and details of the cabins.
We have five campsites at the lodge. There is a community firepit as well as a picnic table. All of the sites overlook the water.
Price: $35.00 per night
Click here to see a campgound map.
- 50% deposit required upon reservation
- 60 days notice required for all cancellations
Things to Remember:
- The resort runs on a generator 7AM to 10Am and 6PM to 10PM
- All cabins and chalets are equipped with dishes, utensils, pots and pans. You will need to bring all bedding,food, beverages and personal items.
- All of the units are equipped with small bar fridges, and propane cooktop stoves. There are no ovens in any of the units.
- Fishing Licence http://www.fishing.gov.bc.ca